The Evolution of Lean Thinking – InfoQ
Transitioning from Lean Thinking to Flow Thinking.
Here is an article from Nigel Thurlow in InfoQ (infoq.com) that talks about The Flow System (its origins and a summary of what it is).
Key Takeaways, as identified in the article include:
- Flow means the customer must always come first.
- Complex problems evolve lean thinking into flow thinking.
- Leadership must evolve and become distributed in Flow-based systems.
- Psychological safety is critical to detect weak signals.
- Teams need to learn how to be teams and apply teamwork training.
Leave a Reply